As the name suggests, bedding refers to items placed on the bed for people to rest or sleep. It includes quilts, duvet covers, bed sheets, bedspreads, mattresses, pillowcases, pillows, blankets, best cheap weighted blanket, mats, mosquito nets, and more.
Bedding is an important part of home textile products. According to the classification of the World Textile Association:
- Cover type
- Bed kit
- Pillow: Simple division into pillowcase and pillow core. The pillowcase is further divided into short pillowcase, long pillowcase, square pillowcase and the like. The pillow core is further divided into four-hole fiber pillow, square pillow, kapok pillow, magnetic pillow, latex pillow, chrysanthemum pillow, buckwheat pillow, and cassia pillow.
- Quilt: The quilt includes seven-hole quilt, four-hole quilt, cold air quilt, protective pad, and the like.
- Kits: The most common are four-piece, five-piece, six-piece, and seven-piece sets.
Considerations when Purchasing Bedding Sets
From the perspective of indoor environment design
The use of home textile products (like cheap bedding sets) in the living environment is a prominent point in the overall harmony of the bedroom. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the coordination between the bed and the room environment and the particularity of the room function, and pay attention to maintaining the unity of the local decoration and the overall style of the home environment.
From the perspective of health care
Whether people can get enough rest during sleep largely determines the health of the body. Modern people advocate the health and environmental protection of household products, and develop health care products such as cotton and linen bedding, chrysanthemum pillow, latex pillow and neck pillow.
From the purpose of the purchase
If a weighted blanket for summer is used as a gift, it should be determined according to the needs of the recipient. For example, the bed blankets for newlyweds are festive and colorful. The bedding for the friends who moved to the new home should be selected according to the decoration environment of the new home.
From the perspective of the season change
The choice of bedding should vary according to the seasons. For spring and summer, you can choose from crisp and light-colored bedding to create a lively atmosphere. In autumn and winter, you can choose warm-colored bedding to create a warm visual effect.
In short, carefully read the washing instructions of the bedding product before cleaning. Products with decorative accessories must be carefully removed before washing to avoid damage.
- When the linen product is washed, it cannot be rubbed or twisted. Because natural fibers are brittle, they are easy to fluff, affecting appearance and longevity.
- When collecting cotton and linen products, pay attention to keep the environment dry, clean and prevent mildew. Light and dark clothing should be stored separately to prevent shadowing and yellowing.
- There should be no mothballs around the white silk clothing that has been stored in the closet for a long time. This kind of clothing can’t be placed in the coffin box, otherwise it will be yellowed.